TOHU in Isaiah

Bill Ross wross at farmerstel.com
Tue Apr 2 11:52:49 EST 2002

<Shoshanna>
>>In order to emanate "creation", G-d "withdrew" from its center, creating a
space which at first was void, perhaps this is "Tohu" - before creation took
actual form(s).

<Bill>
I have often wondered about the origin of TOFU. I have noticed that it is
rather "formless and void" and I have noticed that you can use it to create
turkeys, etc, but I never thought of the KOSMOS being made of TOFU before.
Interesting theory.

"bereshit" on the other hand, can be called "void" but does it make a very
good turkey? No. Not at all.

So, maybe we really are dealing with a large, jiggling, glob of TOFU in Gen
1?

Bill Ross

"What I lack in youth, I make up for in immaturity."

8-)