BR)$YT, the continuing saga.

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Tue Apr 2 02:10:36 EST 2002

Thank you, Ian. I think we understand one another better now.

I don't propose to continue this. It is an interesting question how the
LXX translators understood the text they wrote, as punctiliar or
ingressive. I find Glenn's suggestion interesting. But I don't think
this issue is very relevant to the study of b-hebrew and probably not
many of us are Greek scholars. And I have already justified my parsing
of the Hebrew text, so anything more I said would just be repetition.

Peter Kirk