GRAMCORD Website and email

Dale M. Wheeler dalemw at teleport.com
Sat Mar 24 16:27:59 EST 2001

PLEASE NOTE: GRAMCORD INSTITUTE website and scholars at gramcord.org are being
moved
Due to major technical problems at the company that hosts The GRAMCORD
Institute's domain, we are in the process of moving to a new ISP. Recent
email to scholars at GRAMCORD.org and other GRAMCORD Institute addresses MAY
have been lost and our www.GRAMCORD.org website has been down for several
days. We expect computers around the world to become aware of our new host
location by Sunday and Monday. Anyone wishing to visit our www.GRAMCORD.org
website in the meantime should go to http://216.65.131.83 and until
scholars at GRAMCORD.org is operational again, please use GRAMCORD at home.com
(alternate address)

Sorry for the complications. (The merger/acquisition rampage on the
Internet is creating problems for third parties like us.) If you have
contacted us by email without getting a reply, please email us again at
GRAMCORD at home.com until the move is "registered" around the world -- surely
Monday (March 26) at the latest.

Sincerely,
Professor Paul A. Miller
Executive Director, The GRAMCORD Institute

pMiller at GRAMCORD.org [restored by March 26]
(GRAMCORD at home.com can be cc'd during Internet breakdowns and delays)

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages        Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street                               Portland, OR  97220
Voice: 503-251-6416    FAX:503-251-6478     E-Mail: dalemw at teleport.com