perfect vs imperfect

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Fri Mar 23 06:30:50 EST 2001

The Hebrew Verb in Current Discussions
Journal of Translation and Textlinguistics Vol 5 No. 2 (1992): 91-105
Randall Buth

I have an electronic version of this article, as a zipped Word document
(also needs fonts SIL Ezra and SIL Heb Trans, available from www.sil.org). I
can't put it on a website, but with Randall's permission I can e-mail it on
request (28K, I can try other formats if preferred).

Peter Kirk