Allen P. Ross- Intro to B-Hebrew

c stirling bartholomew cc.constantine at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 16 16:02:28 EST 2001

Have any of you guys who get pre-release copies of books seen this title?
What do you think of it? I have heard testimony from former students of
Allen P. Ross that he is a world class Hebrew professor. Particularly that
his pedagogy was well tailored to the abilities of the first year student.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who has actually seen this book. I will
probably ask my library to purchase it but will wait the hear some opinions
first.

TITLE: Introducing Biblical Hebrew
                              ISBN: 0801021472
                              Publisher: Baker Book House