Sam, Chr & Josephus

Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Thu Mar 15 20:15:26 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk at sil.org>

> As for DSS fragments, I don't claim to be an expert, so I will leave this
> matter to those who are. Perhaps you could help them by giving
> bibliographical details for the work on an alleged Chronicles fragment
which
> you referred to so negatively.

4Q118 (4QChr) 4QChronicles  J. Trebolle Barrera , 'Edition preliminaire de
4QChroniques', RQ 15/60 (1992) 523-529.

J. Trebolle Barrera also published the Chronicles fragment in

E. Ulrich et al., eds., Qumran Cave 4.XI: Psalms to Chronicles (DJD XVI;
Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2000).

Ken Penner
Ph.D. student, Bibilical Field (Early Judaism)
McMaster University
Hamilton, Canada