Qumran and magic (Eduardo)

Joseph Crea Joseph.Crea at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 8 14:23:08 EST 2001

Hello again, Eduardo!

At 01:19 PM 3/8/01 -0500, Eduardo M. Acuna wrote:
>> Eduardo:
>> << However, Qumran in my opinion is an heretic jewish sect engaged in
>> magic. >>
>>
>> I don't remember hearing this from anyone else.  Could you give me some
>> reference for this?
>>
>I said: IN MY OPINION.

Fallacies of special pleading, no true scotsman & poisoning the well.
Seems like you're on a roll here, Eduardo.  However, since EVERYONE knows
that YHWH is really Krishna playing games with those silly old patriarchs
(got to be true, Krishna said so in the Bhagavad Gita!), there is no such
thing as a "heretical" Jewish sect, or for that matter a "heretical"
Christian sect, or a "heretical Islamic sect, etc. etc.

With Mettaa,

Joseph Crea
<Joseph.Crea at worldnet.att.net>