Dan's epistemology [quite short, was "(unfortunately, long)"]

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Tue Mar 6 16:43:33 EST 2001

>> I was thinking about not sending this post, as there seems
>> there is little hope of communication with you, Dan.
>
>If by "hope of communication" with me you intend an undercover way of
saying
>you hope for the possibility of converting me to your religion, sorry,

What ever would make you conceive such a thing from any of the posts I have
made on this list from the last few years?

I have no interest in your religion whatsoever. You could be Buddhist or
Baptist and stay that way for all I'm concerned. It's part of your personal
life. My "difficulty" concerns what I perceive as your lack of objective
methodology.

>but that's impossible [..].
>
>> You "saturation of the airwaves"
>
>I have Thur/Fri evening working late [..], Ian, if you question the
>historicity of this; [..]

I wouldn't think of doing so, Dan.

Ian