Dan's epistemology (unfortunately, long)

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Sat Mar 3 21:02:09 EST 2001

Well, Ian, your whole response to Dan, and often to others, reminds me of
the Monty Python argument sketch. And none of Dan's posts were anything like
67 KB. I rather hope your five minutes are now up and we can move to proper
discussion rather than unconvincing point by point refutations.

Peter Kirk