Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

Dan Wagner Dan.Wagner at datastream.net
Fri Mar 2 16:32:39 EST 2001

[SNIP]

I wouldn't limit it's relevance as much as you, but i didn't intend to imply
that all Christians agree with me either. I'm well aware of the differences.
My main point of *that* particular argument was that for Christians on the
list, the NT will at least be *a* factor at many points where it interacts
with the HB. It's can't be thrown out entirely. More posts coming on some
other specific replies i received to this issue...

Dan Wagner