HEYLEL in Isa 14:12

Daniel Wagner dan.wagner at netzero.net
Mon Jun 25 18:38:13 EDT 2001

Via Latin Vulgate into English: "quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes." Why the Latin was transliterated into English and thus preserved as a non-Hebrew proper name, i've no idea! Make no sense whatsoever to me.
But, the word must definitely reference the Devil, since of course Lucifer was the Devil, as we all know (i speak as a fool).

Dan Wagner