cafe taHat soda

Liz Fried lizfried at umich.edu
Fri Jun 22 08:19:59 EDT 2001

Interesting!
People said I should have said bmiqom.
I don't see how I was offering any fewer textual
cues than the sentence you quoted.
Actually, the sentence you quote uses taHat in the
same way as the biblical usage when one king replaced
another. It refers to actions that have taken place in the past,
or have been decided in the past.
Is that correct, does the word require this type of usage?
Thanks for your post.
Liz