Mikraoth Gedoloth

Jonathan D. Safren yon_saf at bezeqint.net
Thu Jun 7 14:56:36 EDT 2001

Hi Randall,
I was unable to fnd the Keter Miqraot Gedolot, hard copy or CD-ROM, on the
Bar-Ilan website, and it's unavailable in the rustic town of Kefar-Sava ,
though we have both Keter and Torat Hayyim (published by Mosad Harav Kook)
in our college library.
Could you please supply the web address of the Keter publisher?
Thanks,
---
Jonathan D. Safren
Chairman