2 Ki 2:23-24 Thread (From Moderators)

George Athas gathas at ausisp.com
Tue Jul 17 01:23:41 EDT 2001

Friends,

This particular thread has now crossed the bounds allowable by B-Hebrew into a theological
discussion on inspiration of the Torah. Although such a topic is fascinating, I would
remind members that B-Hebrew is not a theological forum, but a lingual and textual forum.
Therefore, I ask those participating in this thread to stick to issues relating to the
Hebrew text of 2 Ki 2:23-24, or else take the discussion off-list.

Thank you for you understanding and co-operation.

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(on behalf of the B-Hebrew Chair Staff)