Biblical Hebrew - LaSor

Darren A. Starks Data1129 at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 18:03:28 EDT 2001

In a message dated 7/10/01 10:00:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kian_hebrew at yahoo.com writes:

I have an old copy of 'Handbook of Biblical Hebrew' by William Sanford
LaSor (2 volumes). He taught Hebrew by inductive process, using Ruth. This
method was based on his experience in teaching Hebrew at Fuller Seminary.

Has anybody had experience in using this Handbook ? Is it suitable for a
beginner ?

Is it good using an inductive approach in studying hebrew ?

Thanks for the advice or comment.

Djie Kian

I would also like a response to this message as well. THANKS,
 Darren Starks :-)