Hebrew grammars

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 3 10:02:39 EDT 2001

Harry:

There is a new one that you may want to check out published by Zondervan by
Gary D. Pratico and Miles V. Van Pelt. I saw galley proofs of this at the
Evangelical Theological Society meeting and it looks great

           0310237602
                        Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar
                                                      Gary D. Pratico and
Miles V.
                                                      Van Pelt

    $35.99
           0310237017
                        Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook
                                                      Gary D. Pratico and
Miles V.
                                                      Van Pelt

Kevin

At 11:40 PM 7/2/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>To All!
>
>I have three Hebrew grammars already but does anyone know which Hebrew
>grammar would be best for self study?
>
>Harry W. Jones
>hjbluebird at aol.com
>
>---