Biblical Humor

Ron Geib rongeib at ptd.net
Sun Feb 25 01:46:36 EST 2001

I am a lurker on this list because I can not yet understand Biblical Hebrew.  It is my goal to be able to soon.  I still find the discussions on the list helpful and thought-provoking even though I can't follow the arguments to the extent that most of you can.
However, Biblical Humor is one area in which I can contribute!

Did you know that even in the Old Testament they had to deal with second-hand smoke?  According to the KJV, as Rebekah saw Isaac approaching, she lit off her camel.

May God Bless You.

Ron Geib
Currently an undergraduate student of Biblical Studies