Biblical Humor .. help !

Wil2@ifrance.com wil2 at ifrance.com
Fri Feb 23 12:04:45 EST 2001

Well ... sorry, but i'm only a poor frenchy, and i must admit that i didn't
undertood the joke about "Bildad the Shuhite" ...
Well, i'm also a great beginner in hebrew, it's probably explaining my
problem ...
So please help !!!

Wil.

PS: i've got two jokes but in french ... for educationnal purpose only so

1) Who is the richest man in the bible ... Jéthro (Exode 3:1) : sounds like
"j'ai trop" in french, which means "i have too much ..."
2) Who is the poorest man in the bible ... Jéhu (1 Kings 16:1) : sounds like
"j'ai eu" in french, which means "i had ...")