Argumentum e silentio (trivial)

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Thu Feb 22 17:57:28 EST 2001

Humour is a bit hard to transmit over internet, Raymond. But let me just
correct you about cars in the biblical accounts. There was at least one car
in the OT/HB: don't you remember when Moses blazed across the desert in his
Triumph? But then again, nobody knows that there is a game of tennis in the
OT/HB either: I'm sure everyone knows that Joseph served in the courts of
pharaoh.

Ian