Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

Bill Rea cctr114 at it.canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Feb 18 15:43:40 EST 2001

Harold asked:-

>One question I have is who started this list? Was it a Christian? I assumed
>that this was a sister site to B-Greek, which is certainly run by
>Christians.

Yes, John was a Christian and the list was initially hosted by a
Christian institution.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'