Good books and advises to learn Biblical hebrew ?

Dan Wagner Dan.Wagner at datastream.net
Fri Feb 16 17:43:40 EST 2001

Be sure to have Paul Juon's grammar. I'm not very proficient in French, but
while teaching at a faculte biblique in Africa i used and enjoyed it much in
spite of my handicap. I think it's still available in France and/or
Switzerland but have lost the contact info. We also published an excellent
little syllabus but i doubt if it's available--i could try to check with the
publisher if you want.

Dan Wagner