Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

Ausra Pazera apazera at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 00:53:09 EST 2001

Yes, it's may be very insulting for non-Christians,
but even for Christians... I wonder how long Christian
biblists will imagine that they have some monopol for
understanding the HEBREW BIBLE? I suppose that we
don't make here theological researches, and it's
inconsistent to make such a kind of theological
declarations as "foreshadowing" etc... That's even
inconsistent for understanding the text's written much
earler texts of Paul and other writers of NT. I
completely agree with Charles David Isabel...

Ausra

Glen wrote: "Paul mentions numerous times that

=====
Ausra Pazera

Vilnius University
Religious Studies Centre