Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Thu Feb 15 18:37:02 EST 2001

The way that the b-hebrew list works (unlike some other lists) is that if
you hit "Reply" the reply goes only to the sender, and if you hit "Reply to
All" (which is what I did here, plus I deleted a copy to cms at dragon.com) one
copy goes to the sender, and one to the list, which sends a second copy to
the original sender.

To avoid this happening, you need to delete the original sender's name from
the To... list in your reply, and leave only b-hebrew at ...

That's all I have to say on this subject.

Peter Kirk