Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

Tsadowq at aol.com Tsadowq at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 21:19:57 EST 2001

Hello everyone,

In a message dated 02/13/2001 5:20:15 PM
Mountain Standard Time, Peter_Kirk at sil.org writes:
<< that receiving spiritual sustenance is no guarantee
of pleasing God and not coming under his judgment.>>

Since this opportunity may never come again, I will use the
chance to agree with Peter. Paul mentions numerous times
that events of the Old Testament were but a "foreshadowing".

Peter Kirk's "physical vs. spiritual sustenance" theory
is theologically proven out (again) in John 7 where
Jesus speaks toward the physical manna consumed
in the wilderness by those who "died"; this Jesus
does, in comparison to the spiritual manna which
Christ offered to those "who should not perish".

Best regards,
Glen