Goliath

Dan Wagner Dan.Wagner at datastream.net
Wed Feb 14 15:44:12 EST 2001

After further thought on this today, i realize that you're correct, Ian.
While i must stand by my position concerning the text, it was not necessary
for me to communicate in the manner in which i did by this statement. I
could have been more careful to appeal to you and others to consider the
corruption in Samuel's text in a more polite manner. I apologize for my
impatience, and to all who were offended by this.

Dan Wagner