Child theme in Isaiah 6-12

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Thu Feb 8 17:57:52 EST 2001

I'm not sure I understand you here. But do you mean that "vaticinium ex
eventu" is just a matter of the reader's perceptions? On that definition,
the Isaiah passage is "vaticinium ex eventu" to you but not to me, no
argument. But scholarship needs something rather less subjective to work on.

Peter Kirk