Isaiah 7.14

Dan Wagner Dan.Wagner at datastream.net
Thu Feb 1 23:20:39 EST 2001

Thanks for your post. My original statement re: Isaiah was based only on
relatively cursory personal observation and consequent assumption about the
whole, not on an actual analysis. I do know that Isaiah is better than some,
at least some parts of it are, but i've read a couple things since my post
indicating that i need to qualify my statement significantly.

Thanks,
Dan Wagner