begin-title / end-title

Lee R. Martin lmartin at vol.com
Thu Feb 1 13:25:16 EST 2001

Dear Michael,
I do not think your theory is reasonable.  An introductory word at the beginning of a
scroll is understandable, but the concluding repetition would be unnecessary.  Also,
the content of ten verses is not long enough to fill a scroll.
I am not and expert on scrolls, so I will concede that the practice of inclusio was
done if you will point me to some examples from extant scrolls.
Thank you,
Lee R. Martin
COG Theol. Seminary

--

Lee R. Martin
Pastor, Prospect Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee