Titles of Books of the Bible

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Thu Feb 1 06:51:15 EST 2001

Here is a list of the English and Hebrew book names (in English order) as
given in BHS, with pointing added, in this list's standard encoding. The )
and B at the end of some names of course stand for numbers, and are not
really relevant to the Hebrew text.

Peter Kirk

Genesis 	B.:R")$IYT
Exodus 	W:)"L.EH $:MOWT