Demons and the Full Moon

Bill Rea cctr114 at it.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Dec 20 15:13:02 EST 2001

Walter wrote:-

>Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe the Old Testament understood
>the world to be under Demonic control, needing a Messiah to be sacrificed,
>whose atoning blood would save mankind and restore the Kingdom of Heaven,
>seized by Satan and his Demonic forces.

Gee, nice pot-shot at Christians, Walter.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'