Heaven or Sky?

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Fri Aug 24 13:40:49 EDT 2001

At 02:31 25/08/01, SPAWN OF A JEWISH CARPENTER: CINDY SMITH wrote:

>I couldn't find these Greek words in either the Septuagint or the
>New Testament.  Would you please cite the verses where these words
>appear so I can look them up?  Thanks.

Firstly, could I ask that you read the original posting more closely before
replying?
The original query from Liz, to which I replied was:
<< . Is there a separate Greek word for sky? >>
No mention there of either LXX or NT.

In fact, my software finds 242 occurrences of KUKLOS in the LXX, and the
list will understand if I don't accede to your request to " cite the verses ".

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
[Bray, Ireland]
mauros at iol.ie

" With computers we can now misinterpret Scripture at speeds never before
possible"