vav - waw

kymsabq kymsabq at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 13:37:12 EDT 2001

Dear George,

Thank you for the reply.  I'll look into it further as time allows me.
Currently I am of the mind that the sacred name is YHVH and not YHWH and the
pronunciation is Yahveh or Yahaveh. I have yet to see anything that would
clearly nix this point of view and being on a very lonely limb is quite of
no concern to me.

Since it cannot be stated 100% by either point of view based upon man's
current knowledge, perhaps the point is best left as it stands.  Since
prayers I address to YHVH go answered, I'll continue to utilize the vav.

Thank you once again for the suggested reading.

kyms