Atonement Vs. Redemption (Warning)

George Athas gathas at ausisp.com
Sat Aug 18 09:49:09 EDT 2001

Dear Members,

This thread is beginning to stray from issues which permit it to continue on B-Hebrew. On
behalf of the B-Hebrew Staff, I ask that those participating be mindful in keeping
theological concerns out of the discussion. Religious comment should not be posted to the
forum and discussion kept to issues within the scope of Biblical Hebrew. Should there be
any further breaches of content, I will call an end to the thread.

Many thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(B-Hebrew Chairman, on behalf of the B-Hebrew Chairing Staff)