memcards

Don A. Elbourne Jr. delbourne at home.com
Mon Apr 16 20:42:27 EDT 2001

I haven't seen MemCards for sale in a while. I bought the DOS version nearly
10 years ago and still use it. I don't think a Windows or Mac version was
ever created. I run it in a DOS window under Windows Me.

The creator is/was George S. Kong. I don't know anything about Kong or what
he is doing now. Perhaps someone on the list will be able to fill in the
gaps.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org