northern hebrew

Loren Crow ldcrow at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 12:02:34 EDT 2001

In addition to the references already given, see W. Randall Garr, Dialect
Geography of Syria-Palestine, 1000-586 B.C.E.  (Philadelphia: University of
Pennsylvania Press, 1985).

Have fun!
Loren

Loren D. Crow, Ph.D.       email: lorencrow at earthling.net
Wiley College              Phone: (903) 927-3219
Department of Religion       Fax: (903) 927-3344
711 Wiley Avenue		  Web:	http://home.earthlink.net/~lorencrow
Marshall, Texas  75670