The Flood

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Tue Sep 26 16:22:55 EDT 2000

Two miles are a little over 3000 m, so not enough to cover Ararat (5165 m),
let alone Everest (8848 m). So you have to find some explanation for all the
world's high mountains being raised up in a very short time (without
creating huge earthquakes and tidal waves) as well as the ocean floor
dropping.