Hebrew Font with diacriticals

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Tue Sep 26 17:50:14 EDT 2000

> Does anyone know of a Hebrew font (or even an English font) which has the diacritical
> accent of syllable stress (it's a little left-pointing arrow above the letters which Seow
> often employs)? If so, could you please let me know.

Perhaps even post the information to the list.  One of my gripes
about the Sfonts package I mentioned earlier today is the lack of
accents.  I have asked the font's creator to at least add atnah and
munah, but when it might happen is anybody's guess.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated."  C. S. Lewis