Logic Software official web site

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Tue Sep 26 11:07:47 EDT 2000

Jonathan,
> http://logicsoft.netvision.net.il/
>
> Listers may be interested in the above site, from which one can
> download, free, EasyHEB, for reading Hebrew programs without letter
> reversal, and EasyHEB for Web, a HTML editor.

Looks like an interesting program; it's downloading even as I type.
Thanks for the tip.  I should also mention that Silver Mountain
Software's SilverFonts package, which contains some nice Hebrew
and Greek fonts, includes a little Windows utility called R2L.  This
program uses Windows DDE calls to let you enter Hebrew right-to-
left, then with one click paste it into your application.  It's a variant
on the old DOS tsr programs, because when you start it up it
minimizes itself.  You open your word processor, HTML editor or
whatever, and when you want to enter Hebrew you hit CTRL-SHIFT-
H and R2L pops up.  You type your Hebrew right to left, hit the
"send" menu item and what you typed appears in the program you
were working with.  A great utility, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of
it over the past few years.  It's shareware so it's freely
downloadable.  Plus, it works with any Hebrew font, not just
Silver's.  Registration is something on the order of $10, which is dirt
cheap for this kind of functionality.

I gather you've used the EasyHeb programs; could you give us a
short review?

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated."  C. S. Lewis