Genesis' JEDP ????

Polycarp66 at aol.com Polycarp66 at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 19:01:02 EDT 2000

In a message dated 9/3/2000 6:36:44 AM Central Standard Time,
mattfeld at mail.pjsnet.com writes:

<<
There is an old saying, "Too many cooks ruin the pot." I just can't envision
4 authors within the Primary History, for each would have his own world
view, contradicting his fellows. I see a single world view throughout the
Primary History, suggesting a single Artist.

In the works espousing the Documentary Hypothesis, this is generally known as
the Redactor(s).  This does not eliminate the original sources.

gfsomsel