Apology

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Sat Oct 28 21:40:18 EDT 2000

To Ian and anyone else I've sent email to recently:
Don't open that !@#$ attachment, don't even try.  Apparently, some idiot
with too much free time sent me a mail bomb.  I have unwittingly passed
it on to I don't know how many others.  If you have tried to open it,
run an up-to-date virus scan on ALL files on your computer at once.

I'm sending this from a Linux box, so hopefully this thing won't pick up
a virus that seems to be Microsoft-specific (yet another reason I don't
like Microsoft).  My profoundest apologies to anyone I may have sent
this miserable thing to.  As a professional computer geek, I have no
excuse.

--
Dave Washburn
dwashbur at nyx.net
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
Insert funny or cutesy saying or quote here