OTA BHS Conversion

Henry Churchyard churchh at usa.net
Fri Oct 20 22:49:14 EDT 2000

Frankly, I think that the OTA website is pretty messed up since they
did that drastic overhaul on it in 1999 or early 2000.  I just looked
at the text I downloaded in early '99, and it has all tilde markers on
separate lines; furthermore, I ran the first 999 lines of the file
through the good old 1988 MS-DOS command-line CONVBHS.COM program and
it seemed to work fine (certainly no error messages were reported by
CONVBHS.COM).  I have the text, miscellaneous docs, etc, available for
now at http://www.pemberley.com/janeinfo/bigpersonal/bhs-text.zip

--
Henry Churchyard   churchh at usa.net   http://www.crossmyt.com/hc/