Off topic, off-list question

gs02wmr at panther.Gsu.EDU gs02wmr at panther.Gsu.EDU
Fri Oct 20 14:21:10 EDT 2000

shalom,

This message is really off topic and not for the list, so please respond
privately directly to me. I only ask here because we have many
knowledgeable people.

-----

I'm writing a research paper on the U.S. allied support of Israel. Could
you please supply specific explanations as to why the American, especially
Christian support, of the Israeli state is strong and steadfast and why we
are the only true ally. Books, articles, would also be helpful.

Shalom,
Wondell M. Rachman