Chronology homepage

Banyai Michael banyai at t-online.de
Thu Dec 21 12:30:01 EST 2000

I apologise to make an announcement concerning my own web page,
http://www.abara2.de/chronologie/.

For those already having read my paper "Israelite Feastcalendar and
Chronology":
I just completed this paper with an important addenda closing even the
last knowledge
gaps concerning the early Israelite feastcalendar, including now all
tradited
biblical feast dates.

I hope to be able to hold my publication schedule, bringing out early in
the next
year 2 sequels: first one called "The crime of Benjamin" a little cameo
concerning the period of the judges, the next one offering the
contemporary
Egyptian sources concerning the Exodus, dating it independently to 1622
BC.

All the best and a merry Xmass for all the list members.

Bányai Michael