Isa. 42:3-4

Dan Wagner Dan.Wagner at datastream.net
Wed Dec 20 08:26:34 EST 2000

<SNIP>
> When you captilize Him and He in reference to the
> Servant, I frankly feel like puking.
> There you have it.
> Liz

My apology for any uncomfortable feelings you've experienced, which was
certainly not my intent. I was taught that method of capitalization for
pronouns referring to deity in secular schools as a child and never saw good
reason to give it up. And of course, i cannot change my beliefs concerning
who is and who is not God because they might offend someone; nor do i expect
others to change their opposing beliefs only because they offend me. Each
should seek to maintain personal beliefs which accord with the evidence, not
because of others' opinions.

Dan Wagner