Isa. 42:3

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Fri Dec 15 11:32:36 EST 2000

Liz,
> I would like to vet the paper and obtain reactions if possible. It was
> very well received at SBL, but this is a longer version.
> Is anybody interested?
> What would be a good mechanism for this?

I'd be VERY interested in seeing it.  One way to distribute it by
email is to use your word processor to save it in a cross-program
format such as rtf or html and send it as an attachment.  If there
are special fonts, it might be a good idea to create a zip file with
the paper and the fonts bundled together.  If you want to go this
way and need help with it, contact me offlist.  This sort of thing is
pretty much what I do all day when I'm not buried in Hebrew :-)

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated."  C. S. Lewis