Need a Hebrew course through distance learning

myron kauk myronkauk at iolky.com
Fri Dec 8 10:16:05 EST 2000

Greetings:

        I have a student who is one course away from finishing a seminary
degree.  It must be a second semester Hebrew course.  Unfortunately, this
student is having difficulty finding a way to take this course on campus.
So, what we need is a second semester Hebrew course that can give masters
level credit that is transferable to another institution.  Does anyone know
if such a course exists?  Can you point me to it?

Grace be with you,

Myron C. Kauk
myronkauk at iolky.com