CD-ROM rabbinics

Pere Casanellas pere.casanellas at retemail.es
Thu Dec 7 03:36:21 EST 2000

Yes, I think it is the best one. You can find information on it in the
Bar-Ilan web page [http://www.biu.ac.il/JH/Responsa/commercial.html]. But
there I could not find information on version 8.0, only on 5.0.

In any case, you can order version 8.0 by email directly from the Bar-Ilan
University:

         responsa at mail.biu.ac.il

You can also order it from:

         http://www.jewishsoftware.com/

But the upgrade from version 5.0 to 8.0 was much cheaper buying directly
from Bar Ilan.

Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas at retemail.es
          pcasanel at pie.xtec.es