FW: FW: SIL Ezra in HTML

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Tue Dec 5 01:39:20 EST 2000

Dear Don,

I hope this reply will be helpful to you. It seems that Netscape thinks you
have CP1252 etc text, which doesn't match the font, so it uses the default
font - qute logical really. So maybe you need to specify the character set
and encoding of your text (as "symbol") in your HTML, to match the "symbol"
font. That may solve the problem with IE5.5 as well. I don't know enough
HTML to know how to do that. Can anyone enlighten us?

Peter Kirk