Gen 1:1 "When God began to create"?

Bill Ross wross at farmerstel.com
Tue Aug 29 22:40:08 EDT 2000

<Bill>
Just a personal note that I count it a "treat" to be able to discuss these
issues in such depth. I'm learning so much.

It is intriguing that the very first words of Scripture provide such great
challenges. Indeed, the first word! Discussing the complexities of every
passage of Scripture is like pondering the waves of the mysterious ocean
where wave follows undertow, and undertow follows wave, all with the same
water.

Err, better get back to the other side of my brain...

Bill Ross