The 24 hour "evening and mornings" ???

Noel O'Riordan nor at iol.ie
Tue Aug 29 18:36:27 EDT 2000

Yes your physics are more or less correct john you could of course argue
even further back in time to the time after the big bang before the
formation of stars when the universe was ruled by radiation, and part of
that radiation of course was what we would call light.

The priestly author did not know the nature of light, its pointless trying
to convince people who believe the texts to be man made that Genesis fits
with science.  It is only when you  consider the texts to have been divinely
inspired does it become necessary to go around finding proofs for different
bits of the text, and then we have to listen to such explanations as the six
days being six spans of time and all that nonsense..

Best Regards

Noel O'Riordan